Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Excellent Candle Find

If I could find these in black they would be perfect for the tables!!!
I can't even remember where I got this image from. I found it surfing the net a few months back and wish I had written down where it came from!! Can you image the light of the candle pouring out of these little holes like stars? Loving it!

*edit* I spoke too soon! Thanks to my MacBook I was able to retrieve the original downloaded link via the contents of the picture file! Huzzah!

Turns out I originally found them here (where else then The Knot?) but unfortunately they are no longer available through the store (CB2) :(

I suppose we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for these 'peep candleholders' from CB2 and hope they make a come back or possibly settle for eyelet candleholders as apposed to "peeping".

(^eyelets^)

Or maybe a DIY with brass holders, a little black paint and a mini drill??

Watch out Martha!!

No comments: