Monday, October 13, 2008

New Web Wed Finds!

From this moment on I am in love with these two blogs I happened to stumble upon...... http://www.thepissedoffbride.com/ and........ http://thebridescafe.typepad.com/

Fabulous.

And for your eyes, some treats..... (pictures taken off one or both of the above sites).

Like me, the pissed off bride (whom really isn't so pissed off afterall) plans to use carnations and baby's breath in the wedding to save some pennies but still look sexy. Take a gander....

Aaaaaand I thought this table number was snazzy and very simple to assemble if DIYing it with supplies from Michaels or AC Moore. (ps. check out the tall votives underneath this picture *swoon*)


(SEXY!!!!!)

The only other picture I have for you today is one of a bridal party on the steps of what I assume is the wedding venue. I just love the picture, it's so casual, yet fun and classy all in one. Enough describing, you be the judge....


Oooops, I lied. Here's the last one. LoveloveloveloveIT!

Hope all is groovy :)
Amanda

No comments: